Friday, May 29, 2009

Something off the Path

I did something 6 years ago that I thought I would never do. I was influenced by a colleague, Jack, he was into healthy living, natural living, and alternative remedies. He convinced me after many talks into cleansing my colon. I know, sounds gross, and in reality it is. He told me that I would feel better, sleep better, have more energy, digest food better and more thoroughly, as well as many other benefits. I was skeptical and was frankly afraid to try something like that.

He turned me onto a product by a company called Nature's Secret, Super Cleanse. It was amazing. After a week of using Super Cleanse, which is essentially a large dose of natural fiber, I felt like a totally new person. I was alert, not tired, energetic, had less gas, heartburn....truly amazing. And I lost 7 lbs in that week from shedding the excess plaque that was lining my digestive tract.

I would definitely consult a physician before doing this just to make sure. And always follow the directions or call Nature's Secret if you have any questions. Also, you must drink a lot of water is you take this. Also, stay close to "home base" if you know what I mean. The waste wants to come out quickly and the need to evacuate comes even quicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment